Sign in to follow this  
Guest alby

737 NG - N2 Gauge

Guest alby

Hi guys,I am new to the 737. It may seem like a stupid question but why can't I find the N2 gauge on the EICAS. I thought it maybe on a different page in the EICAS but I am not sure how to bring up other pages like on the 747 or 767. Am I missing something or is this airline specific. I can't find it in the manual either, although the screenshots definately show it.Please help I want to start my engines!!!!Thanks

>Hi guys,>>I am new to the 737. It may seem like a stupid question but>why can't I find the N2 gauge on the EICAS. I thought it maybe>on a different page in the EICAS but I am not sure how to>bring up other pages like on the 747 or 767. Am I missing>something or is this airline specific. I can't find it in the>manual either, although the screenshots definately show it.>>Please help I want to start my engines!!!!>>Thanks Hello, go to the PMDG MENU in game and switch the panel type. I am guessing you have the 800-900 which shows the SWA layout by default...[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest andyman

OR you can leave it in PFD/ND mode as normal, then go to the page that lets you select the southwest mode, and over/under mode. Selecting compact mode adds little text that say N2 and whatnot. If you don't want to use Compact or just don't like that little text and want the full sized engine gauges, right click on the eicas screen(This only works in over/under mode)