Sign in to follow this  
Guest RollsRoyce

ITVV cathay 744 video clip....anyone has?

Guest RollsRoyce

Guys, I seem to remember someone posting a clip of ITVV's DVD of the 744 taking off in the screenshot section of the temporary PMDG forum. If anyone has the video, as the link no longer works, can you guys send it to me? I would be very very grateful!Please use www.yousendit.com and send to: Bilal_amg@yahoo.co.ukTIA!Bilal

Guest kjolsnes

Bilal, I would be careful about asking for what is essentially copywrite protected material like this. Unless ITVV consented to the posting of the clip it's illegal. ITVV do a great job with their productions and I would highly recommend buying the DVDs themselves. In particular the Virgin Atlantic 744 one is essential viewing for the PMDG pilot.Cheers

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest RollsRoyce

I realise the copyright issues, but a clip was posted on the last pmdg forum. I do have the ITVV Video myself personally, the real reason I needed the clip was to show another member on another forum how the RB211-524G/H actually sounds like---check the huge post by myself at the end of this thread:http://forum.projectopensky.com/index.php?showtopic=16478I know for a fact that a lot of people did download the clip before the link expired, I was just appealing to the kind-spirit amongst decent people in order to let me have the file as I no longer still have the clip. But alas, it seems apparent, its only wishful thinking on my part ;)CheersBilal(BTW thanks for the links but I was referring to a specific clip not on FL350.com)