Sign in to follow this  
Guest dave67

Wont pick up waypoint with LNAV engaged

Guest Just747-400

Hi Ulf,Call me crazy but for the last 3 hrs I was doing over and over again the same scenario as you described and cannot get the bloody airplane to do anything wrong. I don

Guest UlfB

Hi,No, I didn't have this problem before this patch. Although I had a problem with aircraft turning in the wrong direction when activating the HDG SEL on the MCP, but this problems seems to be solved with the 1.10.Sure I followed the guidelines - I was one of the guys experiencing CTDs when loading the aircraft. So I followed the guidelines down to the letter and got rid of the CTDs.But as I sad in a previous post. This only happens at one airport and is easily avoided by inserting another waypoint before the troublesome one. I suggest that we give it a rest for now.Thanks Alex for your support. Much appreciated :-)Ulf B

Guest tzadik

i had this problem when i first bought her... my LNAV was not recognizing new fixes when they were passed, counting away from the old, and trying to turn back to the original fix.i had a buddy run me thru all of the start up procedures from cold and dark and i had missed quite a few steps. the one that seemed to make all the difference was dealing with the IRS systems. i was not setting my IRS systems on the overhead back to NAV, nor was i setting my IRS reference with the GPS coordinates inside the FMS.since having that official run thru i have not had any problems with the LNAV. perhaps this might be the answer... if not i apologize and hope you get it worked out.Justin

Guest UlfB

Thanks Justin and all others for good advice :-)Happy christmas to you all and if you're not christians I wish you a happy whatever!/Ulf