Sign in to follow this  

Problem: PSS Airbus flies strait ahead only, regardless

Hello, I have a big problem. After a takeoff 2 out of 3 times my PSS Airbus flies strait ahead only, regardless of what mode I select (HDG select or "VNAV" (I know it's called different by Airbus)). I can't do anything about it. Everything is programmed right: FMC: ZFW, flight route, V-Speeds, FOB...). It only happens with the PSS Airbus. Maybe someone can help me. My Ops is WinXP and what might be of interest is, that I use the Saitek X36 Combi Flight Stick.Thanks for every reply.

I had the exact same problem, was using CH FlightStick Pro. Your luckly looks like you got it to work 1 out of 3 times. I never got mine to work.I turned the autopilot completly off but it still would not turn, it would only pitch up and down. It 'would' turn on the ground however, but once it was airborne it would only fly straight ahead.PSS did try to help, but it seemed I was the only one who had this problem. Maybe it was the joystick, I don't know. But finally I had to put it on the shelf and move on.Try the PSS forum, hopefully you'll have better success than I did.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Thanks! At least I now know that someone else has the same problem. Maybe now we get some people together and PSS works something out. By the way I allready posted in the PSS Forum.Frank