Sign in to follow this  
Guest JohnMG

STEP though Modified Legs

Guest JohnMG

Let me start by apologising if this has already been answered, I havn't been able to find it with a search or in the documentation.If I modify LEGS by, for example, adding a STAR, I expect to be able to STEP through the modified legs (with the ND in PLAN view) before I EXEC the change. This obviously allows me to verify the new route before it is activated.Am I missing something, or is this not implemented in the PMDG 744?ThanksJohn

Guest JohnMG

I hate to bump - but here goes - *bump* :)Just wondering if the above was a deliberate omission and whether it may be adressed in future.CheersJohn

>Let me start by apologising if this has already been>answered, I havn't been able to find it with a search or in>the documentation.>>If I modify LEGS by, for example, adding a STAR, I expect to>be able to STEP through the modified legs (with the ND in PLAN>view) before I EXEC the change. This obviously allows me to>verify the new route before it is activated.>>Am I missing something, or is this not implemented in the PMDG>744?>>Thanks>>John> I belive you are correct but am not 100% sure. It of course makes perfect sense why you should be able to to do prior to EXECU.... If it is wrong then we should be able to expect it to be adressed in the newer 400F model (which should update any other issues with the 400 series too). I will let PMDG say for certain though.... [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|