Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirbusCaptain

PMDG B744 ECIAS displays

Guest AirbusCaptain

Hi there guys! I know that this has been asked many times but is there going to be the PW and RR ECIAS displays in the upcomming B744F? Most of us are frustrated to load up a RR or PW powered bird and step into the flight deck to see GE ECIAS displays. Another thing is that the VC FPS are unpredictable and goes up and down. Sometimes it gets as bad as 3 to 5 FPS something that I do not experience with the Level D B767 or PSS B777 VCs. I was wondering if it was some coding error in the PMDG B744 VC? How come it has the worst FPS there? Another thing is that how about a weather radar as we see that PSS has successfully included it in their B777 v3s and looks good there! Any ETA on the MD-11? I know that Bill will do a fantastic job on it but hows its progress now?Hope to see some progress from PMDG soon.Best regards,Airbus Captain

If you know it's been asked many times, it's probably be answered, use search next time. That being said, the answer is no.Can't help you with the FPS problem.As for the weather radar, like I said above, do a search, it's been covered many times. Heck, there was a nice long post not more then a week or so ago on it. The answer is no on that one as well.As for the MD-11, can you guess what I'm going to say yet? :( Yep, search. No ETA yet, when they have information, they will announce it. I hope I covered everything.Oh, and just a bit of advice. Next time reply with your real name per the forum rules.