Sign in to follow this  
Murray_CHYZ

Assigning autopilot functions to CHProducts Throttle Quadrant toggle buttons.

I have it working for the default 747, but this does not work for the PMDG 747. I assume you are using your own functions/routines to program the buttons (in your cockpit). If this is true, is it possible to map these functions/routines to the quadrant. If so, how do I do it or where I can get the info?Thank you! And yes, I did search with the following criteria...chproducts throttle 747ch throttleprogram throttleassign buttons autopilotassign buttons mcpmcp ch throttle 747 mcp assign buttons ch throttle quadrant Murray Wheten

Guest Skedflyer

PMDG has the ability to map key assignments to pretty much everything you need for the autopilot, via the PMDG menu on your FS menu bar.You will have to map the functions you want to a specific key command.I believe the CH control manager has the ability to map key presses to the buttons on their controller, if not a registered version of FSUIPC has this function as well and the ability to map many functions in FS.

Thank you very much Dennis. That was exactly what I was looking for. Guess I should have looked a little closer to home! :)Thank you again!Murray Wheten