Sign in to follow this  
Guest QF6024

Temporary Freezing

Guest QF6024

First I purchased on line a whole lot of software including most of the PMDG ie737 and 747. Also Active Sky. When everything is loaded I am having regular hangs of about 5 sec durationI realise that with everything loaded and running it will become a drain, however the frame rate is still good at around 20-30fps.System is AMD 3.00 64bit1024mb Ram256mb Radeon video 9600 I thinkAsus K8V SE mthbd80gb PATA HDAny ideas. Only happens in flight when performing start up appears OKRegards Paul:-hmmm

>First I purchased on line a whole lot of software including>most of the PMDG ie737 and 747. Also Active Sky. When>everything is loaded I am having regular hangs of about 5 sec>duration>I realise that with everything loaded and running it will>become a drain, however the frame rate is still good at around>20-30fps.>>System is> AMD 3.00 64bit>1024mb Ram>256mb Radeon video 9600 I think>Asus K8V SE mthbd>80gb PATA HD>>Any ideas.> >Only happens in flight when performing start up appears OK>>Regards Paul>:-hmmmSearch the forum. There was something mentioned about the autosave module from FSUIPC, or something similar. I remember the duration being about every 5 seconds.- John

Guest QF6024

Thanks JohnWill investigate