Sign in to follow this  
Guest poschrob

Problem since SU 1.1 installed

Guest poschrob

hi!first of all, the plane is just great. actually, I didn't have any problems with it without SU 1.1, everything was working fine.but now, with SU 1.1, fs9 always freezes when it tries to load the panel (by the way, the loading time was very long). the screen goes black, and the Microsoft window asks me if I'd like to restart fs and to send a problem report. you can click there on details, and it shows you some files which might be the reason. in my case, in the list there were 3 files if I remember correctly, one of them was the PMDG747_Main.gau (not sure if it's correct, I've deleted the Queen since the issue came first).Of course, I tried to re-install it completely (base pack+SU1.1) but the problem was still there.any ideas why? it never happened before SU 1.1 .kind regardsRobert

Guest poschrob

alright. at the moment I'm at school but in about 2 hours I'll post the date & version of the dll.regardsRobert

Guest poschrob

now I've installed the Queen again.PMDGOptions.dll-> without SU1.1: version 1.0.3.1, date (the second that is shown in the properties, I think it's called "edited on" [between the two others] - sorry for that, my OS is German) 3. Aug-> with SU1.1: version: the same 1.0.3.1, date: 1. DecregardsRob