Sign in to follow this  
Guest nik_the_greek

Clickspots in the 747-400 VC

Guest nik_the_greek

Hello to all of you fellow simmers and a very happy new year (first of all)!While I was flying my 747 yesterday, I thought I'd take a walk through the VC, to check on my passengers ;-), and came across with the idea, to try to compile a list with ALL clickable spots in the Virtual cockpit and cabin. The AOM PMDG has refers to some clickspots, but there are way more than just these. So, here is a small list with the clickspots I found in the VC:2x rudder pedal adjust, behind the joke1x ACARS printer button, on the bottom right of the pedestral4x lumbar adjust, on each seat4x sun shade, two on each side of the cockpit3x adjust lamp, the little red ones1x the little thing, that looks like a coke bottle behind the FO's seat2x chart light button, at the window next to the captain and the FO4x documentation (the books move a little)4x secure books (so they don't fall out, if you have a rough landing ;)1x folder moving in and out oi the bathroom door of the cockpit1x cockpit door opening and closing1x coke bottle in the galley, wich will fall down if you click it4x headrest8x seat arm position (if you want to leave your seat for a walk through the VC)2x jumpseat position2x autopilot disengage, on each yoke2x hide/show yoke2x seat position, for the seat of the captain and the FO2x checklist marker, on the yoke2x hand hold, above the heads of the captain and the FOWell, that's what I could find in the VC (except ofcourse for all the buttons you can click to control the aircraft)Hope you can add something more to this, if I missed somethingKeep on flyingNik the greek