Sign in to follow this  
stigt

Light switches on the 747

Hi everybody, I took the plunge and bought the fantastic 747. Just like the 737 series I want to use my Go-Flight equipment with this new plane. So far it goes quite well, most functions can be assigned to keystrokes via the PMDG drop-down menu, and the throttle quadrant works perfect, including flap lever and speedbrakes.My main problem are the light switches on the overhead panel. In the 737 series I have assigned 7 Go-flight toggle switches to panel/landing/taxi/nav/strobe/beacon/wing lights, with aid of the GF-config program. In the 737 this works flawlessly, however in the 747 I can't get these toggle switches to work. Also the lights can't be mapped to a keystroke, so FSUIPC programming is impossible.Is there any way to operate the light switches with Go-flight or keystrokes? or is it only possible via the PMDG overhead panel.Regards,Arjen Nederstigt

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 

Nobody who has experienced this?

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home