Sign in to follow this  
Guest Savage

AT Issues

Guest Savage

Hi,I'm having some problems with the Auto Throttle on a long haul.The AP Mode Display, does the following:- My AT Toggle Switch is On (Glareshield)- IAS/Mach Indicator on the Glareshield, is blank- SPD, THR, FL CH Off- VNAV On- PFD Shows "SPD"Out of the blue, the aircraft will just increase throttles, pick up speed, and the PFD will show a blank in the AT Display on the PFD.The only way I get get it back:- Disenage AT (Toggle switch off, and on) on the Glareshield- Select FL CH on Glareshield- Select SPD on Glareshield- Push SPD selector knob on the Glareshield- PFD shows "SPD" again, and the AT reduces throttles so that the plane goes back to the commanded speed in the FMC.This has happened about 4 times in a row now, each time I managed to get it back. The last time it happened now... :(Hopefully someone can shed some light.Thanks,Chris

Hi Chris,Using the latest FSUPIC?Also might want to read the Authrottle Care and Feeding guide stickied at the top of the forum...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com