Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest capa

FSUIPC Offset

Hello,I'm building an external autopilot for 737NG 700 that use the keybord keys and use an old keyboard with USB bus.Is possible to know the FSUIPC OFFSET for show on electronics external displays (on my external MCP) the current Heading selected, CRS, altitude, vertical speed, airspeed as currently show on the MCP of the panel?I'll use it with an opencockpits (www.opencockpits.com) card connected with parallel port of my PC to show current setting.Sorry for my English.Thanks a lot.Rossano Capannini

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,I'm building an external autopilot for 737NG 700 that use the keybord keys and use an old keyboard with USB bus.Is possible to know the FSUIPC OFFSET for show on electronics external displays (on my external MCP) the current Heading selected, CRS, altitude, vertical speed, airspeed as currently show on the MCP of the panel?I'll use it with an opencockpits (www.opencockpits.com) card connected with parallel port of my PC to show current setting.Sorry for my English.Thanks a lot.Rossano Capannini
Adding to the request, I bought opencockpits MCP for the 737, I have a problem with the dispalys.Configuring the buttons will work as I just need to assign them.