Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoasterXtreme982

LNav trouble...

Guest CoasterXtreme982

Hi I am having a problem with LNav. I entered in the flight plan and took off fine and LNav engaged just fine but later i saved my panel state and the game. When i reloaded, LNav turned off because there was no active flight plan so I actived the flight plan again and was still on the path and heading towards the correct waypoint but when i pressed LNav it would turn on and turn off again and the FMC didn't post any kind of message. Why is LNav not working?Thank You

Hello (name here)? I believe you are refering to the 737 series? The 737 is limited in the saved arena so you must reactivate your plan etc.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest CoasterXtreme982

Sorry I forgot to mention what plane it was. I was using the 747. And I did activate my flight plan again and no matter what LNav would not go on.

Try recycling the A/P-A/T-F/D. Make sure the PFD shows the correct modes engaged and that the criteria for LNAV still exists, make sure you are on a intercept hdg for the path etc.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest CoasterXtreme982

I don't know what you mean by recycle the A/P-A/T-F/D but i did turn them all off and back on many times if that is what you mean. LNav still would not stay on it would go on then off with no FMC message. I even waited until the waypoint was just a bit in front of me and i was heading directly at it and LNav still would not engage.

Well since that failed try a DIR TO to the NEXT wpt, that should work.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest CoasterXtreme982

I was playing around with it more and it seems LNav works fine for rte 1 but if I activate rte 2 it will not work all the time. How can I quickly transfer my waypoints from rte2 to rte 1? I tried doing rte copy but all my waypoints dissappeared for some reason.