Sign in to follow this  
chiswick72

Interesting new 737 model

Guest gremel

Very interesting article. As I have said many times on this forum, the '737 NG' is going to be around for a very long, long time. I hope that "FSX" brings something spectacular to the FS community to support more exciting additions & modifications from PMDG to the already famous NG series. This aircraft is fantastic and there is still a little room for some more goodies....At least I'm hoping that there is..Regards,noullet

Guest gremel

The following quote from this article states:"The Next-Generation 737s are 10 years newer and fly higher, faster, farther, and more quietly than competing models. To date, 95 airlines have placed orders for more than 2,960 Next-Generation 737s. More than 1,130 737s are on order, worth about $69 billion at current list prices."All the more reason for the PMDG team to continue developing the 'NG' in the immediate future..after 'FX' is introduced.noullet