Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

Question On 744PAX/744F

Guest A32X

Hi,Can you just confirm if we buy the 744F the 744PAX will be updated to the standard of the 744F too?Cheers,PaulP.S. Anychance of a pushback truck? ;-)

Paul-There are a number of new features that the 400F will include that will ALSO be available in the 400Pax. Engine displays, EPR, and a few others....The 400F is more than just a model- it's a whole host of new goodies to enhance your entire 400 experience.Big Al:Hey it would mean a great deal to me if you would be a bit more careful in your posts in this (and other!) forums... Your answer to the poster above was ENTIRELY inaccurate- and I've answered his question a couple of times- so I am not sure why you would tell him what you told him...I removed your answer because it is clearly in conflict with this and previous answers....Thanks, Al!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest A32X

Thanks for the reply, what I mean is will there be things that the 744PAX will not see, particularly in the systems modelling side of things, which the 744F will feature? The reason I ask is because I

I never saw this reply but it was brough to my attention. Sorry for misunderstanding, but I've read each one of your news updates and they all talk about nothing being added to the pax version. Thanks for making this clear now, though