Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

747 Interiors?

Okay, all, Question on walking the interior of the 747 . . .I have Active Camera Pro - the latest version (I just bought it) and i keep seeing screenshots around the net looking like this:http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...&ImageID=119205Yet when I use the SHIFT + ENTER to lower my viewpoint in the PMDG 747, there is no cabin down there on my model. Is there a physical upgrade somewhere I am missing??? Or are these screenshots even real? I have no issues seeing the upper deck, but no main deck like what is featured in the above linked AVSIM screenshot.Also, in that screenshot it looks like you can see the wings of the AC. Even while walking amidst what little of the deck i can see, I do not have windviews on my model.Is there an update beyond v 1.1 that I should know about?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

They are using DBS walk and follow, that is actually in spot view.

Aaaaah. So you have to be in an EXTERIOR view to see that cabin? LOL. Wierd. Okay, well, thanks. Not a big deal. i was just making sure I was not missing part of my plane LOL.Active camera should have all of the same abilities, though. Wonder what I have to do to dink with this using ACPro.

Aaaaah! Okay. In other words a 3rd party add-on to the 3rd party add-on! In that case i am not even going to worry about it LOL. Thanks, Vin.