Sign in to follow this  
Calypso50

Beech1900C lites-

I just downloaded the Beech 1900C after really enjoying flying the "D" for a year or so. One reason I got the 'C' was that I had heard that the issue with the VC lites was improved. It 'seems' to be the problem is still there.. but...could be me so I want to check in on itHere's what seems to happen--1-There is still that dusk/dawn period, and 'attitude relative to the sun' where it's impossible to turn the VC lites on at all.. Can't fly by the VC.2- If it IS dark enough to get the VC lites on---then if ANY of the exterior lites are on-, beacon, strobe, tail, taxi or landing,-then I can not turn the VS blue lites off, Of interest is that when I turn everything on with 'shiftL' , a quick flicker happens in VC. a quick, dim 'lites on/off',, very fast.Are there any suggestions? PMDG does such a fine job, even on these simpler aircraft, I would think the VC lighting wouldn't be such a problem.. but.. I'm not a designer.. Thanks for any ideas...

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Check to see if you blew a fuse? :-lol