Sign in to follow this  

How to know if you have been spending too much time on

HiSo, how do you know?? I know that I spend too much time at AVSIM because of what happened to me a while back. I was too embabrassed to tell anyone but I'll do it now.You know how in the forums everyone writes what they need to write and then tehy finish off with a sig. I finish my posts with "Take careMike"Everyone has their own ending that usualy ende with the person's name.Well, a few days ago I phoned a friend and I got his voice mail so I left him a message but guess ehat I did at the end?After the message I said..."...so call me back, Take care, Mike!" :-lol I finshed like an AVSIM post. I could not believe what I said. I started the message by saying "I am Mike" and at the end I spoke my sig, "Take care, Mike"That must have been the most embarassing moment I have aever had"I need help.Take careMikeoh, and he did call back, but he did not say anything about it.

I know I am here to much because when i switch my computer off the Avsim logo is still showing on my monitor even though it is off.Anniette xxxxxxxx

:-lol the logo is burned into the monitor. hmmm, my computer has not been turned off for about a month now, maybe I should shut it down and see if the logo is buned in.Mike

Guest Scott Campbell

When I tell my girlfriend: "Leave me a system message on AVSIM where you want to go to dinner tonight" and she's standing right next to me.

<You send messages that have subjects like:"How to know if you have been spending too much time on Avsim":-)BobG

:-lol Never thought about that!!! :-lolMike

:-lol Yeah, it gets your attention quicker, instead of her trying to talk to you, right?Mike

Guest Scott Campbell

Oh, I did. But I thought that one was too obvious. :-lolThe answer to it is: "And you read all the replies and can add to them." (Lord knows I have hundreds of responses I'm keeping myself from typing, like: "when you know more details about the staff of AVSIM than your own children").

"when you know more details about the staff of AVSIM than your own children" :-lolI'm not that bad...yet!!!I am doing more posting then flying these days.Mike