Sign in to follow this  
Guest Concordeguy

Heathrow Pro with PMDG

Guest Concordeguy

Hello Again! Where is the NAV 1 switch so I can get the gate to come to my 744? Could you show me a picture where it is?

Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9PMDG747400Operating Manual12_FMC_USERS_GUIDE_747_400_V10.pdfPage 14 - NAVRAD page. This explains the NAV tuning, however I recommend you actually read the whole manual, or at least the FMC chapter. This will make the difference between a week or more until you get airborne to just half a day.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Concordeguy

Um I just want the gate to come up. Could you tell me what the frequencie is for gate 410?

The Manual I referred to will show you HOW to tune the frequency.As for WHAT the frequency is, you'd need to refer to the Heathrow Pro documentation for that. I have no idea sorry.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Concordeguy

I still cannot get it to auto tune to Heathrows frequencie. The gate would come up. I stood there to wait at Gate 410 and everything just and drove off!!!!!!!!!!!!x(