Sign in to follow this  

my few problems

What a great package!! Thanks PMDG for making my dreams come true!Anyway, here are my few problems so far.FPS low - addressed in another topic, but I get horrible frames, single digits on the groundforward main deck temperature control knob, sometimes when turning it to max cool at night, the graphic image displays a daytime texture bipmap, turning it one notch higher fixes it though.fmc and entire pedistal is really dark with the dome light on in the VCMCP heading does not blank out when flying vnav & lnav. is that how its designed? I know with the pax version, the display went blank when flying an lnav route.

FYI - HDG windows never blanks, you are confusing the spd window. ...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

oops, my mistake. thanks for the correction Randy

I'm very happy that the issues have been very minor, in fact this has to be the best release so far ;-) something I hope will always happen from now on. ...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

you guys rock!! great release.Ok just a few more things.Contrails not aligned with engines. this is especially true with the starboard sideAtlas repaint (and probably true for Polar also, havent checked) has the US flag next to the registration the wrong way, the stars and bars always fly away from battle.Something about starting the APU seems to hog resources, my frames drop after the APU is started.Anyway, thanks again!!

One more, but this is more of a question. Why are the old 744pax textures still in each texture folder? are they required for something?PMDG_747_FUSE_RIGHT_T.bmpPMDG_747_FUSE_LEFT_T.bmp