Sign in to follow this  
Guest GW Norris

Purchased Extended Download, still expired

Guest GW Norris

SupportPlease check your email. I have purchased the extended download service for the Freighter, but it still says expired ( purchased yesterday ).I have sent support 2 previous emails concerning a problem with the freighter ( undocking panels problem with all PMDG aircraft after installing the freighter ) No problems with other add ons or even the 744PAX before installing the freighter. God I'm so tired of typing this same explanation over and over again.Long story short, removed all PMDG aircraft and reinstalled just the 744PAX ( no extra liveries ) and everything is back to normal and working good as it always was before installing the Freighter.I now want a fresh download of the freighter to install, so I can determine if the problem returns. It has been 9 days since I purchased the Freighter and have not been able to effectively use it the same way I do all my aircraft ( PSS/ RFP/ SSTSIM/ LevelD/ and yes even PMDG ). The freighter has been the only problem child. If I can't get it to work then I want to know once and for all that I can send it to the recycle Bin for good and forget about it and kiss the $30 goodby. No big deal on the money, just want some finality.Please check your email and reset my link.I would appreciate a response to this post to confirm that you even read it.Thanks, just frustrated at the moment, no disrespect intended

Hi Gary,You will still need activation of your account by a PMDG customer representative. You have written PMDG customer support already regarding this, so you should be receiving a new download link shortly. You should receive an automated response almost immediately upon sending an email. If you have not received this automated response, it is almost guaranteed that we did not receive your email. If this is the case, please let us know here in this forum.Our apologies for any inconvenience. We will get you up and running as soon as possible,.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg