Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Looking for some help with Alpha textures

Heather I posted a reply to this earlier but it's disappeared. So in a nutshell ... you can't lay an alpha texture on your Duck unless that facility is enabled in the model file, and I don't believe it is. Any transparent areas would need to be remapped to new bitmap areas by the original author. So you need to find Tom Schaad! Meanwhile, you can create the illusion of transparency, perhaps; see, for example, Barry Blaisdell's latest DHC-8 ...Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontP.S. Dang! Just spotted that my reply ended up in another forum. You and your cross referencing! Stop that! :( :( :( http://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Guest Heather 636

I'll be having a look at that DHC-8, thanks.Absolutely no luck so far in locating Tom Schaad. I have posted a search thread for him in three different places. It's like he's dropped off the face of the earth. I even sent an email to the author of the panel hoping that he might know his whereabouts. Never received a reply from him either. :(I'll keep trying Cheers!Heather