Sign in to follow this  
Guest robertcan

PROBLEM INSTALLATION

Guest robertcan

I have all series of PMG series.+i ordered while ago 747 cargo.After i tried to launch the software,it always requires the previous versions.I started from the first one,but the problem continues.Always ask the previous one,previous one.I am bored of a paid customer.:-zhelp

Guest Ray CYYZ

Make sure the PAX version of the 747 is installed and PATCHED with the 1.1 Universal Update.I had the same problem as I forgot *that* patch and only had the 1.1 Interim Update installed.Ray

Guest robertcan

SO here we come across what i can't findwhere is the patch?can u write the link?cause i find only the updates/upgradesthnx

Guest robertcan

>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/downloads/servupd.htm>>Click the 747-400 Universal Update V1.1 link>>RayStill same problemsays that "The setup has detected that no version of PMDG747-400 Queen of the Skies is installed.The update requires that a previous version of the application be installed":(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Sorry for the stupid question, but you do have the passenger version of the 747 don't you?

Guest robertcan

Yes,installed properly and active- Vers.1.0why?

Just making sure.It sounds to me like the installer is having a problem finding the original install, which to me, seems like a regestry problem. Might try a uninstall and reinstall of the pass 747, then install the 1.1 patch, then install the freighter.

Guest robertcan

>Just making sure.>>It sounds to me like the installer is having a problem finding>the original install, which to me, seems like a regestry>problem. Might try a uninstall and reinstall of the pass 747,>then install the 1.1 patch, then install the freighter.OK:) Uninstall and reistall pass 747+ universal update 1.1.Install 747/F + update 1.01.Success:))))Thanx a lot