Sign in to follow this  
Guest phillyflyer

747SP?????

Guest phillyflyer

Since you guys are on a roll with the 747 thing why not the SP, I don't really think there is a good one out there (well I could be wrong). Mike

"Ready for Pushback" get's you very close to flying an -SP. The add-on is a tad old however but still fairly complex and a joy to fly.Regards,Markus

Guest phillyflyer

Yes, they have a very good program, but i believe it is based on the 74-100/200 and not a stand alone SPMike

Indeed, it's the dash 200. However I don't think there would be much of a market for a new Classic 747 as a lot of people are still flying RFP. Furthermore there is a DC-10 in development which will be even more complex, and since those two airplanes are from the same era it would eat even more off that market.Just my two cents though...Markus

Guest D17S

There's also another situation to consider. The PMDG 747-400 represents the most recent generation, most accurately modeled airplane we have right now. However there