Sign in to follow this  
pilotguy365

nVidia 7800 GS OC question

Sam,I sincerely appreciate your reply and to both ask one more question and to say a few things. I myself am a AS user until I turned the sliders all the way down. I never ever ever use AI Traffic I keep that at 0 all day every day. Every flight I do is on VATSIM and so AI traffic is a no go and I once discovered that the hard way a long time ago. The only things i ever turn up are cloud density, cloud %, not so much sight distance maybe one notch up, and autogen density. However, I am not a big fan of alot of buildings you know ? To me seeing buildings in FS means nothing becuase 1st of all the buildings generated in no way look like any of the buildings in real life ergo the realism just doesnt set in with me. So i suppose I will take your wisdom on the 25+ and for a coupld of questions (by the way my resolution is 1280x960x32 (I think ?!)) its 1280xsomethingx32) but for the questions1) How do I disable that stand by indicator I have longed to do that but I am not much of a gauge wizard ;)2) I think I might be interested in CPU O/C in a very very near future perhaps you can help me out ?Lastly,In order to save bandwidth for the PMDG forum I have both an AIM SN and a Messenger SN (I have the BETA too so if you want an invite lemme know !)AIM-pilotguy360MSN-antoniusericusque@hotmail.comMany Thanks,Tony Nelson