Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoSPA_David

Throtle Problem 737-700

Guest RoSPA_David

Hi, im not too sure what the issue is here so i thought id get a general consensus of oppinion. I have installed, for some time now FScrew, i have also just purchased radar contact, and ive also been toying with vatsim. OK that is the back ground info. The problem is that i have just started having is that my right engine, is possibly over spooling? What ever is happening, when i push my throtle forward, im only getting number 1 engine power. Now, if my passengers only wanted to go around in circles, there would be no problem. But, hey you know what, they don`t! Im sure i have messed with something. I will post this in the FScrew forum too, incase they have any ideas. Many thanks. David

Sounds like your hitting the "E" key for some other function. You need to go into FS key maping and "un-map" the "E" key from the engines.

Guest RoSPA_David

Thanks George, ill give that a whirl and repost. Im sure the Passengers will be happy too:)David