Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyeronep51

Reloading my PMDG programs.

Guest flyeronep51

I had a disk crash and am trying to reload all my flightsim stuff. Why does PMDG make it so hard? I dont have all the downloads from my original install and the links on the website don't work. I paid for 737 600/700 800/900 and 747, now I cant get these programs working again. It is very frustrating that these files aren't available online. I got the 747 working but dont have all the updates to the 737.

Nameless-Well.... It isn't that we make it hard- but you do have to try to help yourself a bit in order for us to help you!1) We require all users to sign their posts in this forum. This is stated clearly in the Forum Guidelines.... Please adhere to them, thank you!2) In the documentation that came with your products (that you may not have installed right now- but you SHOULD have read when you first purchased!) and on our website and here in the forum, we provide instructions to help you in the event that you need to redownload products in the event that did not make backup copies. I'll save you a step:Contact: updateme( at )precisionmanuals.comInclude as much information as possible to help us identify your account and the products you purchased. If you did not retain your ORDERIDs then you will need to provide us with approximate dates of each purchase.We'll see what we can do to help you out.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest flyeronep51

Ok, I have no problem giving my name or phone number or anything else. My problems is: Why can't I just download the latest version of these programs? Do I have to install from my backup and then try to find the updates? I paid for these products, why are they not easier to download and install? I sent an email like you suggested, no response yet, but I have to reload four different programs and try to find the instructions to all of them?Tom Dager