Sign in to follow this  
Guest RogePete

External power after landing

Guest RogePete

Hi all,there is external power available, everytime I start with cold and dark cockpit. SO no problem there. But after the flight, after landing and parking at the gate, external power (so far) never comes available. I noticed that, since I flew my pott dry like a fresh powdered baby|a|s|s and I wasn't able to start the APU anymore. So I waited for EP and nothing happened...Am I doing something wrong???Regards,Roger

Roger-Two things to do:1) Ensure that "Ground Power Available" is selected from the PMDG/GENERAL menu and the VARIOUS tab.2) Shut down #2/#3 when you reach the gate so that your ground crew can safely approach the airplane.That should do it for you.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest RogePete

Ok,didn't shut down the inner engines until now. You're right, I should be aware of the safety. Bad boy I am ;)Thanks,Roger