Sign in to follow this  
geedub

400F cargo bay operation?

Hi allI just downloaded the 400F primarily to update my basic 400 pax version ("because its worth it") Tried to check out the cargo model but so far haven't found an operating console e.g. to raise the nose. Is it accessed from an internal or external control panel (or both)on the real a/c? Is this modelled in the sim? Unable to find/download any 400F-specific documentation so a few pointers welcome. Surely not just key-combinations? All the bestGareth

Guest 744nut

Hi Gareth,You have to assign a key (combination) in the PDMG menu. In RL the console is in the cargobay.regardsTon

Thanks Ton, you're a gent! Found the menu and am trying it now. I just assigned a key combination for the nose but no joy. Maybe I have to reload a/c. I'll suss it out. I can understand why the panel wouldn't be located on the flight deck. I mean just imagine if 'the dog' accidentally bit the knob during flight instead of 'the captain'! Cheers

Guest svedman

You need to have the APU started and the APU1 generator on, while the APU2 generator is off to have the correct bus configuration to operate the nose cargo door.Also, your engines should not be running... Poor cargo loaders! ;)Best regards,