Sign in to follow this  
pilotguy365

New System perhaps new FPS

Hello everyone,I promise this is the last question about possible new FPS. However, after I discovered from GeekSquad that the 7800 GS AGP would not work in my computer. My parents agreed to buy me a new computer. My question then is this: Having bought a new Velocity Micro computer with AMD64 dual core processor, 2GB of PC3200 RAM, nVidia 7900 GT PCIe videocard and some cool sound card. What kind of frames would anyone from the FS community in these forums think I should be getting with this ? (I ask because I get it tomorrow and I am impatient :) )Sincerely,Tony Nelson

Tony,You should easily be able to run the sim with most if not all the sliders maxed at over 25 FPS with that rig... congrats!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest D17S

When you get it, let US know! (Which AMD Dualie did you get?)But in the mean time, it appears you got lucky. FSX is describing that they WILL be utilizing dual cores for the new platform. You