Sign in to follow this  
Guest Merkava

Speed magenta line fluctuates

Guest Merkava

On Vnav descent engaged, the Autothrottle speed magenta line on the speed tape on PFD just fluctuates between cruize speed and descent speed. The autothrottle doesn't even have time to react so the speed stays the same but that visual movement is annoying...After fiew "jumps" between cruise and descent speed - speed magenta line stay on descent speed and everythings ok.Can someone explane - why speed magenta line fluctuates, when airplane comes from cruise to descent? I can see this after install 747-400F. I did not see this on packs 747-400 befor I install 747-400F. Now speed magenta line "jumping" on packs 747-400 too.Pavel.

some possibilities:outdated FSUIPC and the FS9 weather environment. if you had real time weather on, this is probablly what causes it. tomas

Guest Merkava

>some possibilities:>>outdated FSUIPC and the FS9 weather environment. if you had>real time weather on, this is probablly what causes it. >>tomasI have FSUIPC 3,53. Is it outdated version? And I have no real time weather.So someone now - why speed magenta line fluctuates after I install cargo version?Pavel