Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDSlaughter

737NG Livery Installer Error.

Guest JDSlaughter

Hello everyone,I have been having an issue regarding the livery installer for both the 600/700 and 800/900 models.I've done quite a bit of searching around these forums and have had no luck finding a fix.Some time ago I was engaged in dialogue with members of support and their best recommendation was to post the issue here, so here goes:When I open the installer the FS9 path is correct, as far as I know there are no issues with the registry, the FS9 path utility came up with no problems and it did not fix the issue.I get "The File C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft/PMDG737-800/texture/pmdg_airstairs.bmp could not be opened."The thing that makes me scratch my head is that liveries WITH airstairs install just fine, and I only started to run into this problem fairly recently. I am attempting to install the right livery for the correct model, so I do not believe that I am creating an error on my end. Any thoughts?Thank you!Regards, Adam.

I would try to uninstall the livery with the control panel Add/Remove Programs tool. Reboot, then install the livery and see if you get the same symptom. Just a thought.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest JDSlaughter

Thanks for your suggestion.Unfortunatly it didn't work :(Regards, Adam