Sign in to follow this  
macwino

Unable to reload saved panel state for final approach

I just got the 747. I save a flight using the fs9 Save Flight command (which I understand is supposed to include a panel save) immediately after glidescope capture in an autoland situation. I then proceed with the landing. I then want to reload the saved flight and review the landing, try it manually, etc. But the panel settings for the saved flight don't load properly. I've read in the forum that the problem is caused by some parameters of the saved flight not reloading quickly enough for other parameters to know what's going on. Thus the AT can get messed up. But I've done what's been suggested to fix this problem, and it's not a solution for my problem. Further complicating the matter is that the saved panel that does appear often has different settings from one reload to the next and responds differently to my attempts to get it back in synch.Here's exactly what's going on: I believe the original panel state was FD, AT, 146 in the speed window, APP and 3 APs. On reload, there