Sign in to follow this  
Guest castleberg

747 - Autothrotte and such

Guest castleberg

Hello TeamCannot say that I like your Queen. More appropriate: I'm simply addicted to her. Intensive use arises a couple of questions, though. Captain Randazzo mentioned one paper "autothrottle care and feeding" from the documents library. I cannot find it even if I try very hard. Please help me near-sighted eyes....Second: Which is the preferred sensitivity settings in the Options Menu of FS9 for your Queen. Should I simply select the default one or are some corrections required. I usa a Cyborg Saitek joystick and the CH Pro Pedals. I would like to assign the function "autothrottle A/T off" or on/off to a button on the joystick. This would give me advantages in a RTO and in the final approach instead of fiddling around with the mouse on the panel. But I cannot find this function on the assignment list of FS9. What is it?Thanks for your help.Tom

Guest castleberg

HelloIs this really so hard to answer for you guys. The answers are very important to me to benefit from the great product. Please don't let me hang. Thanks againTom

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

The commands for the PMDG are not in the FS menu but rather in the PMDG menu in the section "keyboard commands". But I was not able to assign a joystick button to TO/GA and I´m using a Cyborg joystick too.

Paul,to have a joystick button assigned to a specific function you first have to set a keyboard command. Then assign that very keyboard command to your button via FSUIPC. However this only works with a registered copy of this module.There might be another way of doing this, but since this has always worked for me I didn't really bother finding another way ;)Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard