Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xterron

Help please! New user getting the bugs out...

Guest Xterron

I have just purchased PMDG 747 and need help with 2 issues please:1) I get a repetitive warning that states:"Your Fuel level is critically low in the selected tank. Automatic refueling is available now. To complete this action, Press: Control X".2) After departure when I want to switch on "LNAV" mode I go to the FMC and double click on my first waypoint at LSK1. In most FMC's this will automatically draw a line off the nose of the aircraft to the first waypoint in the flight plan. Instead this FMC just keeps refreshing the leg from my initial departure airport, NOT from my present position. To join it I have to manually fly to intercept the course and even then LNAV wont initiate until I get up to cruise altitude. Crazy! Can anyone help? Thanks Much and Happy 4th of July All!

Hi, (please sign your real name next time)1. This is FS's silly helper thing, you can turn it off in the Realism settings. I'm guessing that it's incorrectly interpreting our fuel system since much of it is custom programmed outside of what FS "knows about." As long as you're loading your fuel via the PMDG menu, you will not have any actual issues with it.2. This sounds like something's going on with actually having the route activated or something like that. It is indeed supposed to (and always has for me) perform a direct-to on the waypoint you upselected to LSK 1L. Can you be more specific about how you have everything set up - what is this waypoint etc?If you keep having the issue, set the flight up just before takeoff and save the files, send them to me at rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com and I'll try it myself. Here's how:http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_...to_someone_else

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com