Sign in to follow this  
Guest DLM9000

C9 EHAM and PMDG737

Guest DLM9000

I have installed the Cloud 9 EHAM scenery and get errors anytime I enter EHAM as the destination in the PMDG737 FMC I get an error (Unknown kag) This is before I load a plan. Just entering EHAM causes the error. If I proceed with the flight, I can not engage VNAV. I get an FMC Alarm (Unable CRZ ALT). I have tried everything. I would like to fly to EHAM in my PMDG737. LDS 767 works fine with the scenery. Anybody have any ideas or information?Dennis

I had the same problem. It was caused by a SID/STAR file for EHAM that seems to be incompatible with the Cloud9 version of EHAM.I fixed it by downloading the newest SID/STAR for EHAM from http://www.navdata.at/ Just put the unzipped EHAM.txt into the PMDGSIDSTARS directory (overwriting the old one).HTH - Norman

Guest DLM9000

Thanks Norman,I downloaded the new SID/STARs for EHAM and my Unknown "kag" error went away. I still could not engage the VNAV (Unable CRZ ALT) but I have isolated it to bad data in the flight plan exported from FSBuild 2.2. Tonight I will download the latest nav data for FSBUILD and the all-in-one update for PMDG and I think that will take care of the VNAV as well.Thanks for getting me on the right track.Dennis Mitchell

Guest DLM9000

Updated FSBuild 2.2 Nav Data and exported flight plan to PMDG, FSCommander and FS2004. It was an issue with mismathing nav fixes in the FMC and in the flight plan.Now everything works as designed. Just finished a flight from LOWW to EHAM in a Transavia 737-800 and LNAV/VNAV worked great.Thanks again.Dennis