Sign in to follow this  
Guest ricere

USM Sim Yoke Pedals/Pro Pedals

Guest ricere

Hello,I'm looking for whatever it takes to get buttons 1 (TOGA),9 (Autothrottle disconnect),10 (autopilot disconnect) on the yoke. I can live with everything else. I did a search and found little, and looked at these post #226229 and #219860 with no luck. I really hate moving the mouse around at 150" agl while getting close to the ground and having to dis-engage auto-flight systems. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!Rich

Guest neeraj.pendse

This is not a direct answer to your question, but I thought I would tell you what I do: I have 2 mice on my flight sim PC, one for the left hand and one for the right. When I have the yoke in my right hand, I use the left hand mouse for other panel tasks. I use the Sidewinder yoke and CH Pro pedals.- Neeraj

Guest Groundcrew

You can change the assignments in the options menu of the drop down menu when you press the left ALT key. I can't be more precise as I'm doing this from memory at work. It might be under keyboard / change assignment. It will give you a list of commands with the keystroke / joystick button asigned to it. Select yoke or pedals in the drop down selector. Scroll down to the command you want, ie auto throttle on / off, select change assignment. You either select the key or press the appropriate yoke button with will be displayed on screen. I have the two buttons on the left grip as autopilot master and auto throttle on / off. Flaps and gear on the two switches under the levers. I've probably explained this very badly and someone who can look at the screen and do it can correct me.Andyhttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/891483/402.pnghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgSemper en excretum, solo profundum variat!

Guest hirnwut

well did you read the type rating courses?the very first one describes you how you easily assign those buttons.open the pmdg menu -> keyboard commandsselect #55 to/gachange assignment to ctrl-shift-x (or something else like that won't conflict with other aissgnments)than go to your yoke/joystick windows-control-panel.you just assign the ctrl-sift-x keyboard shortcut to the button of your choicethan you do it with #55 and #161works fine on a logitech stick for me!hope this helps@lexps. read the courses! they are great!

Can't say I have heard of a USM Sim? Mine are 'USB'.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest ricere

Good catch there Dave T, What I was looking for was an idea on a simple question. You have a good day.Rich

Guest ricere

Thanks @lex! Working fine now! I read all 4 of the type ratings courses...waiting on the next one, if there's one!Cheers!Rich