Sign in to follow this  
Guest ups1311

PMDG 737 Take Off Thrust

Guest ups1311

Hello there,It seems I have a new problem with this aircraft, I suddenly dont have enough thrust for a rotation.On line up I advanced the thrust levers to reach 40% N1 and check engine parameters, at this point I still hardly have any speed I then activate TO/GA but am unable to even lift off. A/T is armed, and the correct trim setting is done before hand. It has been working fine for months up until this point, I havto push my thrust lever right to the end to gain any speed. It doesnt seem to be the controller as it works fine with other aircraft and is properly calibrated, I am not receiving no warning alarms with regards to an incorrect take off configuration.Any help would be appriciatedMany ThanksJustin Harvey

Guest planeman223

Check your load. It is located in the PMDG folder its possible you are overloaded. Also check your outside temp maybe its some crazy 200 degrees. If those two dont work re-install the airplane and you should be in good shape. Let me know how it goes.Alex PMDG 737 EWR BASED CPT

Its the latest FSUIPC file, its dodgy. I loaded the previous one nad now its okay.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest ups1311

Thanks for the replies,I know its not my FSUIPC, I havent touched this.I will check the load manager and outside temps and get back to you.Many ThanksJustin Harvey