Sign in to follow this  
Guest airbus340

Request of airbus A340

Guest airbus340

Hello all, I new here, but i am not new in virtual skies. I used PMDG 747 model, wich, I think, is the best model ever biuld for a Flight Simulator. So thank you, PMDG group for creating it!Anyway, 747 was the biggest passenger airliner for more than 30 years. There are newer models like airbus A340-600. I like this aircraft as much as I love A340-300 or A330-300/200. Unfortunately there isno good modelfor these aircraft. Well PSS did the great job with A330/A340-300 series but I think it istime for a newer aircraft.So is there any possibility of making an Airbus A340-600? Thank you for replies,airbus340

:-lol Here we go again..endless requests from PMDG.Welcome to the forum, as a rule you have to sign with your real name though.Check out the thread about the T7 just below if you already haven't.I guess PMDG spoiled us really bad, now everyone wants their favorite aircraft done by PMDG. :D