Sign in to follow this  
Guest planeman223

SID/STAR Update

Hey could one you guys tell me exactly how you update your sid/stars I am beyond frustration with this bull@#%% it just wont work. As you know its very important to have and VATSIM is down my back when I dont have them. Thanks, AlexPMDG 737-800/900FS9

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The SID/STAR function of the FMC does work, so keep your shirt on. It is important that you know that the SIDS/STARS are NOT part of the monthly AIRAC, and are not necessarily updated every month! The AIRAC is strictly airport data (as in geographical location), airway data (as in J and V routes), waypoint data, and VOR data.To update the SID/STAR package, go to navdata.at and download the "All-In-One" (AIO) package for PMDG products. Unzip all the *.txt files into the fs9/PMDG/SIDSTAR folder, overwriting the old ones.Keep in mind that not EVERY airport in the world is in there, only ones that folks have bothered to build (I think the current tally is around 395 airports). It is possible that a specific airport you are looking for may not be in there!