Sign in to follow this  
Guest jam3555

Re: Installing type rating course lessons

Guest jam3555

Hi all, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the procedure for installing different lesson plans for the 747 type rating course #2. I can't get it to register in the "select a flight " category when I start MSFS. I seem to have the different lessons ie,1. Start up. 2. Taxi etc. I'm unsure about copying files to correct locations. also the .sav,.flt,.wx. files. Any recomendations? Thanks, James.

>Hi all,>> I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the procedure for>installing different lesson plans for the 747 type rating>course #2. I can't get it to register in the "select a flight>" category when I start MSFS. I seem to have the different>lessons ie,1. Start up. 2. Taxi etc. I'm unsure about copying>files to correct locations. also the .sav,.flt,.wx. files. Any>recomendations?James,Make sure that when you're in the Select A Flight menu, under Choose A Catagory, you select PMDG. Your files should be there. It will say PMDG TRC 744 Lessons 2 with parts 1 through 4. If you don't see them, read the PDF file that came with the download. If WinZip doesn't place them correctly for some reason, you may have to place them there yourself. Unzip the files into a temporary folder. Robert tells you where each one should be placed in FS9. Hope this helps Ken.

Guest jam3555

Hi ken, Thanks. This is what I mean, when I select PMDG which is there,It only has the cold and dark flight. I thought that not having WinZip made the difference. I'll try again. I appreciate the help.James.