Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reddog

The Duck is Up and on it's Way! Grumman Spcl. Delivery

Guest Heather 636

I'm sorry Alistair, I thought I had provided all the gauges with it as they came with the original. Was there not a gauges folder in my zip file?This REALLY has me curious now as after 370 downloads, you're the first to mention this shortcoming.I think I had better just stick to painting them. Heather

Maybe I'm the first who only has FS2002 ?No big problem - I can substitute most of the gauges with their F4U Corsair equivalents if neccessary !Cheers,

Guest Heather 636

I looked and by gosh, you're right!Looks like I'm going to have to supply a patch as well with the rest of the gauges.Hope y'all don't mind if I put that off until tomorrow morning. I've been up since 0430 and am really exhausted. Going to pack it in here in a few minutes.Cheers!Heather

Guest Reddog

Heather just want to let you know that the Diuck is terrific!!! been flying it all evening touring the Alut. Islands.First off the only think I could find was the left turn thing then saw your post on that and went to the link you posted and got all that info. the fuel tank fixed the turn business but when I did the other changes he recomended the aircraft got the in flight shakes.Once I went back to the original cfg with just the fuel tank fix it now flys like a dream!! Just thought I post that in case anyone else has that problem.http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/596406.jpgUSMC Retired

Guest Grey_Wolf

It would take me a short bit but I could convert the panel to use the corsair gauges wich are very similer. I might have done this already with my own cobbled together duck anyway. Let me know, and i'll have the changes in short order.Having funQUACKThis is the panel I'm flying and yes I did alter it and the gauges.http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d423c397b3b69f7.jpg

Heather, take as long as you want - we can wait ! My previous post was made around 0230, so I know how you felt !Best wishes,