Sign in to follow this  
ACSoft

Wonder if I must "upgrade" to 747-400F

Hi All,I am the very happy owner of the 747-400 "Queen of the skies" for some days now. As a FS freeware developer myself (ACS-GPS, ACS-MD11, etc..) I must say that this "Queen" really stunt me !!! This is really the very best addon for FS2004 I ever seen !!!Speaking of the 747-400F additional package, I read carefully the list of new features/improvements for this additional package, so I know already what apply specifically to 400F only, or to both 400 & 400F.I am NOT very interested to fly cargo, so I wonder if I must buy this further package, just in the meaning to upgrade my "Queen of the skies" ?With just the "theoretical knowledge" of the list mentionned before, for quite a lot of these list items, it remain very difficult to figure out if this is a "must have" or not. I precise that all what is in the "eyes candies" category is secondary to me. What is important, is all what concern logical system simulation (avionics, etc...), flight dynamic behaviors and technical behaviors (frame rate, stability, etc...).Can some experienced user's, which have already experienced both stages (747-400 1.10, first without and then with 747-400F expension) tell me their opinions in the context defined before ?Many thanks in forward for your help.Regards,Alain

>Hi All,>>I am the very happy owner of the 747-400 "Queen of the skies">for some days now. As a FS freeware developer myself (ACS-GPS,>ACS-MD11, etc..) I must say that this "Queen" really stunt me>!!! This is really the very best addon for FS2004 I ever seen>!!!>>Speaking of the 747-400F additional package, I read carefully>the list of new features/improvements for this additional>package, so I know already what apply specifically to 400F>only, or to both 400 & 400F.>>I am NOT very interested to fly cargo, so I wonder if I must>buy this further package, just in the meaning to upgrade my>"Queen of the skies" ?>>With just the "theoretical knowledge" of the list mentionned>before, for quite a lot of these list items, it remain very>difficult to figure out if this is a "must have" or not. I>precise that all what is in the "eyes candies" category is>secondary to me. What is important, is all what concern>logical system simulation (avionics, etc...), flight dynamic>behaviors and technical behaviors (frame rate, stability,>etc...).>>Can some experienced user's, which have already experienced>both stages (747-400 1.10, first without and then with>747-400F expension) tell me their opinions in the context>defined before ?>>Many thanks in forward for your help.>>Regards,>>Alain> To your question I personally would purchase the crago for the upgrade alone since the list is a substanstial one that applies to the pax. And I am not talking about eye candy but systems and performance parameters... You will not be dissapointed if you know what to look for between the two. Best,Randy J. Smith