Sign in to follow this  
Guest ap9dm1

PMDG 737NG CTD

Guest ap9dm1

Absolutely fed up with this occurring, no matter what I try. For no apparent reason (see attached). Using the latest patches, removed and resintalled and tried again, still no solution.Anyone know what causes this?Thanks for any advice.Del.

While I certainly understand your frustration, your error reporting requires a bit of an improvement: What you report is akin to going to a car mechanic saying "My car makes a strange noise that's driving me crazy, but only sometimes".There needs to be a detailed report of the specific circumstances this takes place, as well as a possible step list that we could use to reproduce the problem.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest ap9dm1

You are right - I apologise for the vague post. The problem is that I am unable to establish or identify much surrounding the problem. It seems to have a mind of it's own. That said, it's now passed 5 days without a hitch .... I just can't understand what could be causing it. I was hoping the attached jpg error msg could throw some light on the issue (from an experts standpoint). Occasionally problems are obvious to some people who can immediately identify the cause. I was hoping this would be one! Derek.