Sign in to follow this  
andyw

Saving in the 747

Hello,Firstly I must congratulate the team for what is a fantastic addon for FS9. I have the 747 and 747F I am fairly new to this and I'm a bit confused about saving. I have read the manual and searched the forum but I would be most grateful if someone could help clarify the situation for me.I'm working through Holger's tutorial and it's impossible for me to do it all in one go. I started following his instructions and got as far as setting FFM as a FIX and the intercept course (basically I got as far as page 47). I then had to leave what I was doing so I saved using the FS Save and also Panel state.When I reloaded the saved file all of the switches on the overhead were as I had set them but the APU was off - in fact when I got the APU running again and the generators online everything seemed ok apart from the FMC - the 4.5 mile circle around the FIX was missing and the TRANS ALT had reset and I'm pretty sure other info wasn't as I had entered it. The Reserve Fuel, Cost Index and Cruise Altitude were all definitely blank....My question is - should I be able to save the FMC exactly as I left it - and why is the APU off? I may well be doing something stupid - so I apologise in advance.Many thanksAndy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!