Sign in to follow this  
Guest sonreir

PMDG 747 overlapping FONTS in the MAIN DISPLAYS

Guest sonreir

Hello,just have a small or "big" problem;) Well, just installed PMDG 747 on my new Notebook system. And while starting i have a problem in the Virtual and 2D Cockpit. In the main display where the vertical Gyro is located, i can't see int the upper right corner the second and the last two numbers of the Height/altitude which you put in the "Hold ALT" area. So it's quite confusing to know if you are kno below Fl 1oo or above, because you don't see the second number. Also in the middle of the Cockpit, on the display where the 4 N1 bars are located,....well the upper 4 bars are overlapping the lower 4 bars sligthly...that means i can't see clearly the "power" of each bar, because they stuck in the four bars below:///Who can help me with this...i tried nearly everything. Is it possible that the Font is a wrong one, so that the numbers appear too big?? If yes, where can i change that, so that it would work proper? Or is it something else? I work on a resolution of 1900 x 1200 x 32 and everything is working perfect.Just to say everything, ...this effect also appears during the installation of PMDG 747, but only the first window where i can choose if i want to install the LIvery or PMDG 747 is slightly displaced. Another one is after installation, when i want to start the Load Manager...this one is also slightly displaced, with some grey area on the right, as if the window made by PMDg is too small, but my system wants it bigger or vice versa. Of course i tried that with other aircrafts, like Level D, some standard planes and and and...and everything worked fine with them, during installation, during flying...everything was shown proper.I've got Version 1.1 of PMDG 747 and FS2CREW 747 ( the updated one), if that is important.Thanks in advance.Lukas

Guest sonreir

Hi Mats,thx for the help,...it worked out fine. Had mine on 120 DPI! ;)Lukas