Sign in to follow this  
Guest luke4567

trouble with the 744F

Guest luke4567

i've just installed my 744F...and i'm experiencing a strange thing....flight simulator start the flight on the runway with engines running and all systems already set...but after a few second maybe one minute all the six LCd screens of the 744 turn off..all the images disappear from PFD ND EICAS etc....and there is noway to restart them....can anyone help me?thank u so much

>i've just installed my 744F...and i'm experiencing a strange>thing....flight simulator start the flight on the runway with>engines running and all systems already set...but after a few>second maybe one minute all the six LCd screens of the 744>turn off..all the images disappear from PFD ND EICAS>etc....and there is noway to restart them....can anyone help>me?thank u so much This is an activation issue with the 747 program. Reinstall the 747 and make sure your activation works correctly.Three easy steps to install PMDG 747-400F CARGOPMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies needs to be purchased and installed to use this product1. Purchase, download and run setup file 2. Enter e-mail address, order ID and password 3. Hit validate and install the product The installer requires online authentication in order to install onto your machine. At the time of installation, the authorization along with your IP address and identifying information is recorded in the user database. If your reinstallation attempt is refused it may be the result of your individual installation activity or incorrect authorization information entered into the installer.The installer will recognize that it may be necessary to occasionally reinstall your airplane and based upon your personal installation history will reauthorize occasional installations without intervention from PMDG Support.In the event that you are not authorized as a result of installation activity, you will need to contact PMDG support with your name and ORDER ID. PMDG Support will review your installation history and manually authorize your installation. For more information please visit http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_Product_Activation-/b]Best,Randy J. Smith