Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

A Question About A/T with the Queen

When I reload a saved game from within the normal FS9 'My Saved Flights', I cannot for the life of me rearm the A/T. I've tried just about everything ie; reloading a panel state, saved with the FS9 save, just in case, I thought, killing then rearming the AP (countless times) and I'm becoming a trifle frustrated. Does anyone have a solution to this problem, please? Also, after a while (only with reloaded 'save' games, the engine sounds starts to scream and the red speed indicators in the PFD invert and appear at the bottom area of the speed tape. This is not fun after having flown a 6.5 hour flight (have 6 more to go) and cannot resume flying an aircraft which should be a pleasure to fly. Any assistancw will be greatly appreciated. Just off to kick the cat.Jon Shearer

I often have this problem.. saving is unreliable.. if you're in VNAV.. and autothrottle is disarmed for some reason when starting your save.. even though VNAV is on.. hit it again.. and the autothrottle should re-engage on the PFD.. :)

Craig Read, EGLL

Ahem..silly moi. I can't see too many airlines, virtual or whatever giving me an aircraft to fly. It seems the problem has something to do with the 'default' MS9 flight I selected. I merely selected the Cessna, lined up ready for takeoff, thus when I load my flight, cruising at .84 mach, FL350 I failed to notice that the undercart was fully down. How embarrassing. I hope the collective ears at PMDG did'nt burn too hot last night when I was talking about you. I am now fully back in love with the Queen. God knows what it's going to be like when I start to program random failures.Jon S.

Thanks for the replies and the link to the previous posts. I confess to having had this problem before with some freeware aircraft so these failures did'nt completely take me by surprise. Previously the problems were mostly associated with ILS. All is well and once again, thanks for your responses.Jon S.