Sign in to follow this  
Guest isagani67

Question for Mr. Robert Randazzo

Guest isagani67

Dear Robert,Good morning to you from Dubai, UAE.I owned 737-800/900 & 747-400 and waiting for the release of our MD-11 and A320X.My question;1. Will there be a patch file (at cost of course) for my 737 & 747 for it to work in FSX?2. MD-11 is based on FS9. When the aircraft is completed, will it work with FSX or will there be two version that works with both?3. A320 is I think still on the drawing board or already in Production line. Will it be release to work with FS9?The reason I ask you is because of the problem we currently have with FSX- Hardware requirement not available yet.Thank you and best regards,Isagani

Dear Isagani-It's a little bit frustrating that you post these questions about two hours after Robert specifically addressed them in his post. Please read his notes that have been pinned on the top of the forums.Regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest isagani67

My apology Lefteris, I did not notice it... Only after I had posted this.....